Styled by Marcello Gandini of the Bertone design studio, the Lamborghini Countach is one of the most widely-recognized super cars in the world. It's low wedge-shaped body styling inspired the design of many super cars after it and its trademark upward-tilting door design is still quite popular today. The first production Countachs were equipped with a mid-mounted longitudinal V12 engine with 4 liter displacement, hence the LP400 designation. Later models were equipped with even more powerful engines and other modifications, but the LP400's simple body lines make it arguably the most endearing Countach for Lamborghini fans.
- 1/24 scale assembly kit model of the Lamborghini Countach LP400.
- New parts included for wheels and tires.
- Futuristic wedge-shaped body accurately reproduced, with headlights that can be modeled in either up or down positions.
- Engine hood can also be opened to view the engine compartment.
- New slide markings included for a stylish finish.